Getting an extremely high TTFB of 15.2 secs on our website www.thealtmart.in which is a Wordpress website using Woocommerce.
My origin server is hosted on Cent OS 7 VPS on Google Cloud Mumbai, India.
4GB RAM - Quad Core CPU running a LAMP Stack.
The origin server has a TTFB of 210 ms (IP: 126.96.36.199) where as the Domain www.thealtmart.in has an extremely high TTFB value, that eliminates any issue from Google Cloud end.
These are some of the things i’v already tried but in vain.
- There are no CPU spikes while using the site
- Running minimum plugins for the functionality requirements we have.
- Running Automoptimize Cache plugin and CDN for compressed images
- Have implemented all the suggestions Google Page Insights has given
- Minify HTML/CSS, Defer JS implemented.
- Page size is less than 3 MB in total.
Kindly help me with this.