Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.
What is the domain name?
Have you searched for an answer?
Please share your search results url:
When you tested your domain using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, what were the results?
Sometimes certificate_expired - The website has a certificate that has expired.
Sometimes Looking good
Describe the issue you are having:
After renewing the Let’s Encrypt certificate, the previous one gets picked for requests.
When loading the site resources, the expired SSL certificate get picked at random for the indivdual requests, leading to the entire site being declared as unsafe, or single resources (CSS & JS) not being loaded.
What error message or number are you receiving?
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from eye-t.lu (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
- Renewing the Let’s encrypt certificate
- Revoking the current certificate and generating a new one
- Bothering the server provider. He blames Cloudflare.
Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
What are the steps to reproduce the error:
- Open the browser debugger and refresh the site using Ctrl +F5
- The page will load fine, the privacy error page will randomly pop up or some NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID errors will show in the browser
Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
I’ve tried it on Firefox, Chrome & Edge. I’ve installed and tested on Brave to make sure no browser cache shennanigans a responsible.
Please attach a screenshot of the error:
Never mind the different URL. Both sites are affected.