Experiencing Increased Latency on Multiple Cloudflare Proxied Domains Since Yesterday

Hello Cloudflare Community,

I’m reaching out here in hopes of gaining some insight into an issue we’ve been facing since yesterday around 17:00 Warsaw time. We’ve noticed a significant increase in access times to several of our websites that are proxied through Cloudflare, and I’m trying to determine the cause and find a solution.

Affected domains include:

quantumadr.com
mamyito.pl
app.buildingpassport.com
…and others proxied through Cloudflare.

We’ve been monitoring our network through Zabbix, and the data shows a clear increase in the time it takes to load resources from the target server for all the proxied services. In some cases, the response time has doubled.

Interestingly, our subdomains that are not proxied by Cloudflare, specifically those within the desmart.live domain, do not exhibit this latency issue, which suggests that the problem is specific to the Cloudflare proxy service.

I’ve attached a screenshot from our Zabbix system to illustrate the latency increase for the proxied domains compared to the stable response times for the non-proxied subdomains.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues recently, or can anyone provide insights into what might be happening? Any suggestions on how to proceed with troubleshooting or resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and support!