Expanded availability of Multi-User access

Great news, thanks Ryan.

any chance this can get expanded in a way that one account can create API keys with restrictions, so that someone doesnt have to either give all his privileges to the token or create a new account (which certainly is kinda annoying as an account symbolizes a person, and not for example a server)

Hi Ryan, any updates to this?

Updates coming very soon. Keep an eye on blog.Cloudflare.com or twitter.com/Cloudflare :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And with that I can FINALLY mark this as SOLVED

:carlton:

5 Likes

But still not at the domain level?

Not at the moment, but they are looking into it.

Hey @ryan , is there any update for multi-user access at the domain level?

2 Likes

With domain registrar announcement now, per domain level individual API access credentials seem more important if you want to have each transfered domain to have their own API access. Right now to do that for 200 domains, I’d need to create 200 separate Cloudflare accounts !!! :open_mouth:

Can someone please explain to me how this works? Because I can’t find the Overview for the permissions when I add a e-mail address to the Members section, or does 2FA have to be on? (Can’t do that now there is some error :frowning:)

If you are on self-serve the permissions options aren’t there. The granular roles are only available to Enterprise customers at this time.

Makes sense, but in the future it would be nice to see those granular controls come to the paid plans.

Also, happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

What about Free and Pro Account?
As an Admin with multiple sites on CF I allow a customer to access ONLY his site.
Any update on this?

What about Free and Pro Account?
As an Admin with multiple sites on CF I allow a customer to access ONLY his site.
When will this feature be expanded to Free & Pro Accounts?