Even though the domain is added correctly, the website is not accessible from anywhere around the world

Hi,

I have bought a domain (janetaxu dot com) from a different registrar, and set up the nameservers to use Cloudflare’s nameservers.

I configured the A records and everything should be fine.

Still I can’t access the website. From Sweden, I cannot resolve the IP using the domain name. What is going on? This is not the first time I configure a domain.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

I get some strange DNSSEC-related errors when I analyze your domain:

DNSSEC Analyzer - janetaxu.com

janetaxu.com | DNSViz

Please, either:

1. (Recommended) fix your DNSSEC records.
  2. Remove the DNSSEC records from your domain.

Here is a tutorial on how to setup DNSSEC for Cloudflare:

Hope it helps!

1 Like

I deactivated DNSSEC from the registrar.

What else needs to be done?

It’s recommended that you also deactivate DNSSEC in Cloudflare (if it’s enabled).

Then, you’ll have to wait…

1 Like

I’d just add a note, remove DS record at your registrar and disable DNSSEC at Cloudflare.

It seems to me like DNSSEC was enabled before you changed your domain nameservers to Cloudflare.

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, have you checked if the DNSSEC was disabled and any DS records removed at your domain registrar before domain nameservers were changed? :thinking:

Kindly, I’d suggest you to contact and ask your domain registrar to disable DNSSEC for your domain and remove any of the existing DS records at their interface.

Nevertheless, you might have to wait up to 48 or 72 hours for proper DNS propagation and to clear the DS/DNSSEC entries for your domain name.

Unfortunately, this is a know “issue”, or rather to say it happens. Before we change domain nameservers, we should make sure we disable the DNSSEC feature and remove any of the existing DS type of DNS records for our domain at our domainr registrar.

Furthermore, I get SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP / ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error presented in my Web browser while testing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.