European propagation disrupted?

Hello
Is more than 24 hours that we are having Cloudflare NS (titan & penny) stucked in propagation around Europe.

The domain corsedimoto.com has already delegated the ns to CF and since than CF well distributed NS across americas and great part of ASIA, but struggling a lot in EU.
Basically the website is unreaciable in big part of Italy, CZ, Germany, France, Netherlands this is as far as we know

Anyone noticed this?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, usually the DNS propagation process could take up to 24 hours, but sometimes it takes a bit longer like 48 or 72 hours to fully propagate due to the DNS cache at our local ISP providers.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

I see this when I access your Website - May I ask if this is expected or?
Can you confirm it is working? :thinking:

1 Like

That screen is expected.
Thank you for clarification we are encountering issue on mobile device in Italy and Germany on 3/4G network, on 5G Germany is OK Italy is missing on 3 main operators, in CZ the website is working only in the west side of the country both on mobile and desktop and only on mobile in the east side of the country…
Seems really that european DNS are not cooperating at all