EurekaHost and DNS Settings

Does anyone know exactly how I change my DNS from EurekaHost (ns1.eurekahost.io) & (ns2.eurekahost.io) to Cloudflare (amy.ns.cloudflare.com) & (rob.ns.cloudflare.com).

I can’t get any help from Eurekahost Tech support at all.

Thanks!

1 Like

These types of changes have to be done at your domain’s registrar.

1 Like

Thanks, but what does that mean? I can’t get anyone at EurekaHost to tell me exactly what I need to change. Under Cpanel, there is a Domains section with something called “Zone editor” and “Dynamic DNS”. Do I use one of these to change something?

Thanks for you reply. You’re the first and only one that’s said anything about this to me.

What’s the domain?

1 Like

militarysci-fibookreviews.com

Your registrar is Dreamhost. You’ll have to update your name servers there. It would be part of your WHOIS info.

1 Like

Oh, crum! Right your ARE! I did originate that domain at dreamhost.com but actually build and run if from EurekaHost. I had forgotten that I had done than and now I’m going to go hide so no one can ever find me again!

I’ve changed the DNS now, it’s so simple on DreamHost. I like Dreamhost because everything they have seems real simple, but my web sites just don’t run very fast on their servers.

Ok, again thanks for fixing my stupidity! I appreciate!

I’m gone!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.