Error1000 registration issues

I don’t know why I have this issue with Error1000.
I’m trying to set up a carrd website at mayweallwin.com and I had an issue with the domain belonging to the wrong primary owner.
I’m still not sure what to do, but this is what the tech support sent me:

" Hello there,

Thanks for contacting Cloudflare support, I’m Luis, and I will be looking into this ticket for you.
The domain mayweallwin.com was added under your account ``.

If you want to move that zone to your client’s account, you can follow these steps to move it from one account to another:

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know and I will gladly help.

Regards,
Technical Support Engineer"

— I looked at the support document, but I didn’t understand what needs to happen.

You need to add the domain to the correct account. This will involve changing the Cloudflare nameservers at the domain registrar.

If you are already have records in your Cloudflare DNS, you can export them and import them into the new Cloudflare account. Be sure to recreate all rules and settings in the new account, too. If you configure the new account before changing the nameservers at the registrar, you can minimize or avoid downtime.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.