Error: Your account is locked due to the unpaid invoices. (Code: 1323)

Our account is experiencing an issue blocking us to do configuring a new domain (free or paid tier) saying: Make payments for your unpaid invoices to proceed. Your account is locked due to the unpaid invoices. (Code: 1323)

We do not have any debt, I configured a new credit card just in case, the UI said that my debt was paid and we should see our account unlocked but it did not happen. I saw that other ones are experiencing the same issue and this has been an outstanding issue for more than 10 days there was a similar incident like1 month ago.

We need to quick resolution of your issue since is blocking us from migrating to another domain and if we do not get a solution we will need to migrate all our domains to another provider.

Can you create a Billing ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

We already created it but never got a solution. At some point, you said it was solved but it was not, and never got an answer back. This is the ticket [#3204785]

I am seeing other people getting this error and there is no general solution. Is there a way you can prioritize our case? We should migrate and this has been blocking us with no possible solution.