Error while buying domain (Domain registration is blocked for a few minutes pending an existing request. (Code: 10000)

While trying to buy a domain from Turkey with a Vakifbank credit card, I get the error in the title. My bank uses 3d secure and Cloudflare does not support it. So I created a virtual card and I’m trying to buy a domain, but I’m getting the error in the title. I don’t want to use Godaddy or any other platform please help.

By the way, I tried 4 times at different times and my problem was not solved.
Error: Domain registration is blocked for a few minutes pending an existing request. (Code: 10000)

1 Like

I seem to be having the exact same issue does anyone know a fix for this?

Hi there,

Do you have a ticket open with us? Can you provide the ticket number, please?

I am having this error. How can it be solved ?

me too having this error. How can it be solved ?

Hi,
As the message indicates, you just need to wait a few minutes and tray again.
When a domain is in the process of being registered and for some reason it fails, it will be put on hold for a few minutes.
If you still have this issue, please let us know the ticket number so we can take a look.

I also encountered this problem

This issue should now be resolved, can you try again and let us know if the issue persists?

1 Like

HI,I want to ask same question, I try to wait a day, but still got the error.

btw my ticket number is #2409681

Hello, I want to ask same question.
my ticket number is # 2421345

The same issue. Ticket #2423962.
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/requests/2423962

Having the same issue now. Retried for more than an hour. What should I do to get this problem resolved?

Ticket # is #2425238

Greetings,

I was able to buy a domain on 15th of April 2022 and now i tried buying another domain and i have been getting the same error message as the one of this thread.
Domain registration is blocked for a few minutes pending an existing request. (Code: 10000)
I have waited till today as i read on this and many other threads of similar issues.
Any help will be very much appreciated as this has started to be a blocker.

Thanks,

1 Like

Same problem here as well Error while buying domain (Domain registration is blocked for a few minutes pending an existing request. (Code: 10000) @purnima any fix yet?

This issue was resolved and I see you replied on the ticket as well.

1 Like

I replied to you on 4/13/22. Unfortunately, we cannot do much about the rate limiting issue. The best way right now is to wait for a few hour and then try again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.