Error when trying to transfer my domain to cloudflare registrar

Hi, I have been trying to transfer my domain to Cloudflare Registrar and I receive an error during payment processing, I just got off the phone with my bank (BOA) where I again attempted the transaction while on the phone, they told me Cloudflare is not requesting a payment amount during the transaction (he called it a zero balance request) and that all other information during the transaction is correct, except the zero balance payment request.

The error I am getting is
“An error occurred while processing the payment hold”

My current Ticket Number is #10721412

I replied to that ticket number this morning after talking with BOA and attempting the transaction with BOA watching. I provided all the information I have gathered in reply to that ticket.

BOA gave me a contact number for sales 888-993-xxxx Ext #2. I contacted Sales and I was told I may make better progress posting the situation here on the community board as it is monitored by Cloudflare.

Any help or direction is appreciated.
Russ

That is not a Cloudflare ticket. What is the domain you are transferring?

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

I am trying to transfer ibm-pc.org

That is an escalated Ticket# from Cloudflare, Email Subject Line follows
“New Ticket from Cloudflare: (#10721412) Error when trying to transfer my domain ibm-pc.org to Cloudflare registrar.”

The new ticket#10721412 is from Cloudflare Trust & Safety.
The original Ticket that this new Ticket# was derived from was #2461167, that was from Cloudflare Support.

I am trying to transfer ibm-pc.org

Thanks,
Russ

Hi @cloonan

What would you suggest I do? Should I resubmit my issue? This has been going on for a week now and maybe it is lost in the system?

This the header from the last email I received from Cloudflare from two days ago, I tried posting the whole email minus links and it was removed by the forum - so I will try only the email header now. I referenced the number I provided as ticket# from this last email.

Any suggestions are appreciated - Russ

################################################

To: russellbaker <[email protected]>
Reply-To: Cloudflare Trust & Safety [email protected]
Subject: New Ticket from Cloudflare: (#10721412) Error when trying to transfer my domain ibm-pc.org to Cloudflare registrar
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 23:30:19 +0000
X-Mailer: Zendesk Mailer

The screen error I receive every attempt, I have tried maybe 10 times now.

Once an issue is escalated to Trust & Safety there is nothing Support or the Community can do, most staff will not even be able to see the ticket. You can only follow up with them and wait for a response.

1 Like

Hi @domjh

Thanks for the information. So I wait for a reply.

Russ

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.