Error When opening Website from a Mobile Device

My website is not opening on mobile device. There is a loading error showing, I need help with this please.

www . upgraving . com (Without space) is the domain of the website

1 Like

Cannot replicate on android. Can you try a different mobile or incognito window? Exact steps to reproduce & screenshot would be helpful. Does it happen on mobile connection or mobile and wifi?

1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I cannot replicate this neither on my mobile phone, neither on my desktop pc. It’s working perfectly fine.

What kind of an error are you experiencing? :thinking:

However, I can see 301 redirect from www to the naked-domain via WordPress.

Nevertheless, could you double-check if you have had configured “mobile sub-domain” at Cloudflare dashboard? :thinking:
Kindly, navigate to the Cloudflare dashboard → Speed → Optimization → scroll down to the section “Mobile” and check for “Mobile Redirect” option

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?

1 Like

The problem is with Iphone and Ipads devices. The problem goes on and off. I do not understand what is going on. I can not open my website from my iphone now but I know I could work if I try later. I tried what you told me about the speed-optimization ‘‘Mobile Redirect’’ option and the problem is still consistent. Any other advice on what should I do?

ah, this is sounding familiar, with safari or chrome?

You must create a rule for redirection to www I show you the step by step

1. Select Rules Page Rules
  2. Create Page Rules
    3 Required Url = domain you are using
  3. configuration = URL forwarding
  4. Status code 301: permanent redirect
  5. Destination URL = www.domain.?

– Español
Debes crear una regla para redireccion a www te muestro el paso a paso

1. Selecciona Reglas > Reglas de Pagina
  2. Crear Reglas de Página
    3 Url obligatorio = dominio que estes utilizando
  3. configuracion = Reemvio URL
  4. codigo de Estado 301: redireccion permanente
  5. URL de destino = www.dominio.?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.