Error when adding a site

Hello. When I try to add a site it gives the following error:
This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. If you are an Enterprise customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager. Otherwise, please email [email protected] with the name of the web property and a detailed explanation of your association with this web property.

I wrote to the specified email and received a response:
Your report (#10408541) has been replied to. Note – When responding please make sure to keep #10408541 in the subject line.
Hello,
Please email us directly using your Cloudflare registered email address.
Regards,
Cloudflare Trust and Safety

How to fix the error? Where and what exactly should I write to fix the problem?

Did you email [email protected] from the same email address that you tried to add the site to Cloudflare with?

Yes, I sent an email to [email protected] from the same email address from which I tried to add the site to Cloudflare.

This generally happens if your domain name matches well known brands, looks like a typo squatting etc. Is that the case with your domain?

My domain name does not match well-known brands and does not look like a typo, etc.
What could be the problem?

It could be a domain that’s been kicked off Cloudflare. Just speculation at this point. Only Trust and Safety would know for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.