I can’t add domains in Cloudflare
idna.tk is currently listed as an ns-address:
NS1.DOMAINPARKING.RU
NS2.DOMAINPARKING.RU

idna.gq is currently listed under ns-addresses:
GREG.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
IVY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

When I try to add domains in Cloudflate, I get an error:
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of idna.tk at this time. Please contact Cloudflare support or try again later.

Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of idna.gq at this time. Please contact Cloudflare support or try again later.

I had no such problems before, and a friend, just recently, added the domain zone .ml (vladik.ml), which also belongs to freenom and there were no problems - the domain was added without problems.

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the exact same message with the date of 2018 and other years.
I draw your attention to the fact that one of the domains is parked and has other NS addresses.

I think the problem is not freenom

You’re welcome to disagree.

1 Like

You’re welcome to disagree.

Are you an employee of CloudFlare?

If you’re on a paid plan and want an employee response, you can open a ticket either through the dashboard, or email to support AT cloudflare DOT com. If the auto-response doesn’t answer your question, you can reply and let them know the problem has not been solved.

No, it is, there are multiple topics that cover this same issue (in the past week alone, with the exact same reply that @sdayman gave in post 2, see examples below)

There are many more examples, but those are just a few!

In the old interface it was more convenient to add domains:
You add a domain, without any search, and then there was a wait for the domain to change its NS address.
And now they came up with domain lookup.

I believe they do so due to large number of domain spams in Cloudflare system.