Error through registration process

Hi there
I have several problems to setup my domains with your services. I own two webpacks that are provided by HostEurope.
In the first webpack are two domains
1: vbba-bw.de
2: vbba-nrw.de

I was able to register the first domain without any problems ! But if I add the second domain using you web interface the generated nasseres are the same ones I got for the 1. domain. After changing the name server from HostEurope to the name server provide by your web interface I run into trouble.
Checking the name server you provided me with denic https://www.denic.de/service/tools/nast/ the check for the domain vbba-bw.de is ok but for vbba-nrw.de I get an 118 error message and the check tool says that I have to use different entries.

1: vbba-bw.de

NS1: lisa.ns.cloudflare.com
NS2: curt.ns.cloudflare.com
These entries are fine and they are active.

2: vbba-nrw.de your web interface gives me

NS1: lisa.ns.cloudflare.com
NS2: curt.ns.cloudflare.com

The predelegation check says

Error 118 Inconsistent set of NS Res (IP,NS hostnames) Lisa.ns.cloudflare.com./2400:cb00:2049:1:0:0:adf5:3a83
[vin.ns.cloudflare.com, emma.ns.cloudflare.com]

Error 118 Inconsistent set of NS Res (IP,NS hostnames) Lisa.ns.cloudflare.com./173.245.59.131

Error 118 Inconsistent set of NS Res (IP,NS hostnames) Lisa.ns.cloudflare.com./173.245.59.94

Error 118 Inconsistent set of NS Res (IP,NS hostnames) Lisa.ns.cloudflare.com./2400:cb00:2049:1:0:0:adf5:3a83

But if I change the name server entries at HostEurope your web interface doesn’t recognize the added domain.

Same procedure happens to my second set of domains

1: bernhardschmitz.com

NS1: leia.ns.cloudflare.com
NS2: kai.ns.cloudflare.com
These entries are fine and they are active.
But none of the other domains that are hosted in this web pack environment could be switched to your namservers I have tried to set the domain overath-digital to the provided name servers. (nasserer.jpeg) I got the following error message: Failed to Modify Domain Nameservers: The domain DNS check has failed.

2: einkaufen-in-overath.de
3: engelsblaeser.de
4: gimmetoro.com
5: gimmetoro.de
6: heimatverein-dahlhaus.de
7: hofgemeinschaft-rommersberg.de
8: holzart-lohmar.de
9: hundekorb.com
10: ikvag.de
11: iso400.de
12: juergenwunderlich.com
13: lion42.de
14: lugadesign.de
15: mitnatur.com
16: overath-digital.de
17: panoramabad-engelskirchen.de
18: rauputz.com
19: spassorchester.de

Please give me some advice how I could use your services.

Regards Bernhard

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.