Error SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

I want to set my domain behind ALB Loadbalancer + ACM certificate.
I have migrated to Cloudflare and I have Added Cname to ALB hostname in DNS tab "and to proxied in TLS tab setting to full or Full (strict) "
but I have encountered to this error: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP
I have searched In cloudflare’s forums about this error but I could not find the answer to my problem.
Could you please help me about that.

Here’s an answer:

Hello
I saw this Post But it could not helped me
I have another domain in this same condition . it works correct
My certificate support *.mydomain.com
I redirect mydomain to www.xxxx.com and my certificate to point one level , its ok
plz advice .

What’s the actual URL that’s not working?

My domain is linquip.com but already DNS only and Flexible in TLS tab.
and another my domain in pingin.io , it is Ok

linquip is using Cloudflare DNS, but it it is not proxied by Cloudflare. I can’t check the error if you have it in DNS-Only mode.

when I changed to Proxieid And full or Full (strict) , I have encountered to this error: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP
but
I am forced to reset the settings because it is our production server and it should not down .

Does your site have an active certificate as described in the article I linked to?

Yes ,I use ACM certificate in AWS panel same pingin.io domain ,why my domain pingin.io not show this error but main domain show error While the structure of the two is the same

do you have any idea?

That is not the certificate described in the article I linked to. There should be one here: