Error on Step 2 (Add DNS Records) while adding a Domain

So I tried to add a new domain. I entered the domain name and waited for the scan. Now on the next page I can select my DNS Records. But I can’t click “Continue”, since the API returns a 400 Bad Request error.

Request URL: https://www.cloudflare.com/api/v4/zones/zoneId/step3
Request Method: PATCH
Request Payload: {"id":"accountId","name":"twasi.net","status":"initializing","paused":false,"type":"full","development_mode":0,"name_servers":["chuck.ns.cloudflare.com","kiki.ns.cloudflare.com"],"original_name_servers":["ns1.ntdns.de","ns2.ntdns.de","ns3.ntdns.de"],"original_registrar":null,"original_dnshost":null,"modified_on":"2017-08-02T10:09:05.721741Z","created_on":"2017-08-02T10:06:52.524615Z","meta":{"step":2,"wildcard_proxiable":false,"custom_certificate_quota":0,"page_rule_quota":3,"phishing_detected":false,"multiple_railguns_allowed":false,"alexa_rank":1726609,"ssl_detected":true,"dns_ds_detected":false,"ev_certificate_detected":false},"owner":{"id":"anotherId","type":"user","email":"[email protected]"},"account":{"id":"anotherId"},"permissions":["#analytics:read","#app:edit","#billing:edit","#billing:read","#cache_purge:edit","#dns_records:edit","#dns_records:read","#lb:edit","#lb:read","#logs:read","#member:edit","#member:read","#organization:edit","#organization:read","#ssl:edit","#ssl:read","#waf:edit","#waf:read","#zone:edit","#zone:read","#zone_settings:edit","#zone_settings:read"],"plan":{"id":"0feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee","name":"Free Website","price":0,"currency":"USD","frequency":"","is_subscribed":true,"can_subscribe":false,"legacy_id":"free","legacy_discount":false,"externally_managed":false},"betas":[]}

I have already tried to delete site data (cookies etc.), sign in and out and removed and added the domain again.

Thanks for your help and great service!
Yours faithfully,
Lars