Error on click funnels

Error 1014

Ray ID: 70c65445788035d1 • 2022-05-16 18:55:42 UTC

CNAME Cross-User Banned

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask what have you tried so far regarding the suggestions from the below article about the Error 1014 you are experiencing?:

Furthermore, may I ask how did you enabled Cloudflare for your domain name?

Did you created your Cloudflare account and added your domain here, or rather enabled Cloudflare through ClickFunnels interface? :thinking:

Were you using some kind of any possible Cloudflare integration (CNAME) for your domain name from your ex-hosting provider like Bluehost, etc? If so, they would have to remove it first.

Can you share your domain name here?
Does it work when you try to access it with www or without www, or vice-versa, at all ?

Nevertheless, just in case it might be some SaaS integration or something in between, kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]Cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.