Error in the web (ssl )

Hello, I’m writing from Spain.
I don’t know English and I use a translator.
I would like help, I have a website that buys from a person who no longer localizo where he has hosting in this house.
yesterday I did something wrong on the web and I do not work well, it goes wrong.

I think I deleted the ssl plugin.
ask me password but send it to the mail of the old seller.
I don’t know how to get in touch to restore the website. there is no support email or phone in Spanish.

How can I recover the web ?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

0 Likes

Mixed Content error. Use this:

Easiest fix – Add this to your .htaccess file in your website directory:

Header always set Content-Security-Policy: upgrade-insecure-requests

1 Like

the problem is I can’t do anything.

The web was sold to me by a person who has the hosting with you and I can’t locate him.

what I want is if I can put the email in the panel of the web so I can regenerate the password and re-enter the web and restore the plugin sll.

or if you can not, give me the email of who has contracted that web in the hosting to get in touch with him.

I can not enter the cpanel because I do not have the administration.

The web is under godaddy contracted but the hosting is not.

pulserasdeplata.net

0 Likes

Cloudflare does not host your site. Cloudflare only protects and speeds it up.

Cloudflare can not assist you with hosting problems.

0 Likes

well

the email to regenerate the password is

REDACTED

0 Likes

We can’t help you. This is an issue which can only solved by the hosting company, GoDaddy probably, or the guy you bought it from.

No podemos ayudarte Este es un problema que solo puede resolverlo la compañía de hosting, probablemente GoDaddy, o el tipo al que lo compró.
© Google Translate

1 Like

Hello @grupojsk, if you are unable to contact the person that performed the old setup, you will need to contact your domain registrar and your hosting provider.

You’ll need to create a new Cloudflare account, add the domain to the account, and change the name servers with your domain registrar to those that are assigned to the new account. You’ll also need to contact your hosting provider as you’ll need the IP address of your origin server that they are hosting. Sorry for pushing you in a different direction, but the key to access is with your host and your registrar.

0 Likes

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes