Error in nameservers change

Dear Sir/Madam,
Due to a credit card error, my hosting company has temporarily suspended services related to hosting my domain
Consequently, my Nameserversno longer point to Cloudflare. This will be rectified within the next 48 to 72 hours.
Consequently, please may I politely request that Cloudflare DO NOT REMOVE my DNS records from the cloudflare system on Tuesday, 27 February 2024.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this urgent request.

Yours faithfully,

Once you have control of the domain, re-add it to cloudflare, different nameservers will be applied and have your domain registrar change them to the two new ones (just those two).

That is not something that can be controlled, once a domain shows as moved it will eventually be purged, you will have received a notification about the change in nameservers stating how long you have to revert them.

As indicated in the previous reply, it is not possible to keep a site in Cloudflare once the nameservers have been changed away. Since the domain won’t leave Cloudflare immediately, you may want to make a backup copy of your DNS zone file using the export function. This will be useful if you are not able to reactivate your domain at your registrar in time.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.