ERROR in finalising transfer of dns from godaddy to cloudflare

While trying to finalise transfer of my dns from Godaddy to Cloudflare something went wrong Error message is displaying in final screen as ! Cloudflare Err|690x388 “API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/zones/46b2e2889f947d2364377233abef0533/registrar/domains/aanniesbetta.com/transfer (504)”

please help me in finalising transfer

I saw a note on this issue and sorry for the troubles, @aanniesbetta, the team is working on this interment issue. If you clear cache/try a different browser, perhaps incognito mode, we have had some customers report success. I’ll keep an eye out on progress.

1 Like

Dear Cloonan,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion

Several attempts were made to finalise the transfer however the same error message is receiving and we are unable to get transfer from Godaddy to Cloudflare.

We have also tried both the steps by using Chrome and Firefox browsers and clearing the cache and also using incognito mode. however we did not succeed in transferring the Registrar from Godaddy to Cloudflare.

Please advise

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.