Error: Domain uses an unsupported protocol

Domain (using Cloudflare as registrar) uses an unsupported protocol.

undercoverstager.com

Thanks,

Greg

That error message is not overly clear. Post a screenshot of it.

1 Like

Or do you mean you get an ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH?

https://community.cloudflare.com/search?q=ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

undercoverstager.com. uses an unsupported protocol.” - Now I don’t get the error but I get a login for WordPress through the site builder I’m using…The world’s gone mad.

I’ve been providing support for the site builder for going on 3 years, daily.

A Wordpress error is a question either for your web developer or for your host.

It’s not a Wordpress site!

Well, you mentioned a Wordpress login.

Maybe you simply configured the wrong IP address on Cloudflare.

Impossible, I have over 100 domains.

Try this one, added a new domain “voterswoke.xyz” to my account, I also have the .co, .com, .org, and .net. in the same account.

Enter voterswoke.xyz in the browser, and it loads auntminnie.co (which I’ve owned for over 10 years)

Since there is nothing available, it should present an error.

Ehm, did you check the address?

Anyhow, for me the site loads and also at sitemeer.com/#https://undercoverstager.com/

Not sure what the issue is.

I provide tech support for a few thousand customers, all using Cloudflare and our site builder for their websites. I provide support daily. The last 3 days I’ve been trying to help a customer with her issues and using my domains to run tests. Suddenly I’m getting errors with Several of my domains giving me 521 errors, forcing me to switch from full SSL to flex. The sites have been fully operational for over a year.

It’s within the site builder I’m now asked to login to a Wordpress account that doesn’t exist.

Ehm, the site does load.

And we are now switching from issue to issue without being concrete. SSL error, Wordpress login, 521. What is it?

I’d strongly advise at this point to pause Cloudflare and check for server issues. This will be most likely some configuration issue on your server end.

You were not able to answer my original question and suggested that I made an error in the IP address.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Actually you did not ask any question so far, you simply referred to some vague errors without details and did not address my questions. But from your remark I understand the thread can be closed now.