Error connecting to Domains

Hello,
There is a person who registered my domain in his account and I can not register it in my account What is the solution?

1. What is the domain?
  2. What error do you get when you try to register it?

If you have control of the domain’s nameservers, you should be able to point it to your :logo: account…

http://3friends.ml

i want to registring via hosting

Ah, I see! So was it previously registered directly through Cloudflare and now you want to set it up via your host?

I don’t have experience activating it through a host… I presume it is a partner setup and you don’t have to change the nameservers?

@cloonan aarrgghh!

Ah, I see! So was it previously registered directly through Cloudflare and now you want to set it up via your host?

Yes.

I don’t have experience activating it through a host. I presume it is a partner setup and you don’t have to change the nameservers?

I can but my nameserver is reserving for linking host with Domain

Thanks for confirming this, sorry i can’t help with the issue, I really don’t understand partner setups well enough.
Tagging: @cloonan and @cscharff

Oky thank you,
This problem happens when this problem occurs when my domain is registered in cloudflare before

i want any admin to help me I sent a ticket to technical support a day and a half ago and I have not responded so far
@cloonan @cscharff

If you are on a free plan then support may take a while longer than that… but we will see!

I see a ticket from about 24 hours ago, but no older ones. Can you share the number? That does not have an auto reply as I suspect the bot could not determine the issue. I’ve added some notes and cc’d myself on it.

In looking at the screen shot, the error is saying the email address has been on Cloudflare before and that error is because either the “email or domain” has been on Cloudflare before. Not a super-clear message!

To address your original question, and I suspect support will give you the same answer, the solution is as @domjh commented, to change your name servers with your registrar to point to the Cloudflare name servers assigned to your account. They are currently set:

$ dig ns 3friends.ml +short
ns1.mshosts.ga.
ns3.byet.org.
ns1.byet.org.
ns2.byet.org.
ns4.byet.org.
ns2.mshosts.ga.
ns5.byet.org.

My host is connecting to my domain by nameservers so if i changed it i can’t link domain and host
if i could delete my account from cloudflare and registering from my host it will help

You should be able to set it up with Cloudflare nameservers and use DNS records to point it to your host.

My hosting provider doesn’t allow linking domains with host except through nameservers so if i changed my nameservers (ns1. mshosts.ga, ns2 mshosts.ga) to cloudflare nameservers my domain won’t connect to my host while I can register directly to CloudFlare via the hosting provider in Cpanel without changing nameservers with my domain connection to host
So i need to delete my account and my domain from cloudflare to be able to register it via hosting provider.
I hope I have explained to you my whole problem.
@cloonan @domjh

Ask Support on the ticket about purging the zone, they’ll know the hows and can assist.

i did from two days ago and no answer https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/requests/1622460

I just received feedback that this needs to be addressed directly with Byethost.