Error Code: 1010 when creating Origin Certificate

Hi,

I am attempting to create an Origin Certificate for *.theticklist.com
When I do, I receive the error:

“Failed to validate requested hostname curio.theticklist.com: This zone is either not part of your account, or you do not have access to it. Please contact support if using a multi-user organization. (Code: 1010)”

I pointed nameservers for this domain to:
bill.ns.cloudflare.com
rosa.ns.cloudflare.com

about 4 weeks ago, (from Easyspace), and they have propagated.

I have added this domain to my account, but it still says “Status: Pending Nameserver Update”.
It has been stuck in this status for weeks, far longer than the 48 hours I would expect for propagation.

Does anyone know what I need to go to get this zone set up properly on cloudflare? Please help!

Hi @richard28,

Where are you getting that from? I’m unable to resolve theticklist.com and https://dnschecker.org/#NS/theticklist.com reports the same.

Thanks Albert,

Getting this from Easyspace’s control panel. The nameservers show as Cloudflares, and have done for a couple of weeks. I am going to open a ticket with them now also.

So, it turns out that EasySpace placed a suspension on this Domain.
The reason was that the WHOIS contacts needed to be updated, and these were going to an old email address.
After I updated these, the domain was re-enabled, and the Nameserver change propagated.

All sorted now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.