Error Code: 1002 Forbidden. Account creation is not allowed

Hello Cloudflare Community,

I’m encountering an issue with the WGS Cloudflare module on WHMCS. When I try to assign a service to a costumer using the module, it fails, and I receive an error message indicating that account creation is not allowed.

• Error Details: The specific error message I receive is “Error Code: 1002, Error Message: Forbidden. Account creation is not allowed.”

• Context: This issue occurs when attempting to assign a costumer to a domain and create a new or existing service through the WHMCS WGS Cloudflare module. All other functionalities provided by the module are working fine.

• API Key Used: I am using a global API key from Cloudflare, and I have confirmed that the key is correctly entered in the module settings.

• Troubleshooting Done:

• Verified the API credentials.
    • Checked for any restrictions in my Cloudflare account settings.
    • Ensured that the module is up-to-date and properly configured in WHMCS.

I am looking for guidance on how to resolve this issue. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or can anyone provide insights on what might be causing this and how to fix it?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

I’m not sure I understand the “context”.

What’s the expected end result (from Cloudflare’s perspective)? Are you trying to create new Cloudflare accounts for your customers?

If so, does your own Cloudflare account have this capability? Are you an official Cloudflare channel partner, and do you have the Tenant API capabilities enabled for your account already?