Error Code 10000

I have checked and all the other posts and they do not help. I checked the status page and it says the website is fine. Idk what I should do.

You should wait. It’s being worked on.

Same here. Also, in my case, Tunnel stopped working.

I have confirmation teams internally are checking on this.

3 Likes

Hi! I have the same issue. Attach some info:

Request URL: https://dash.cloudflare.com/api/v4/accounts/HIDE/flags
Status Code: 500

{
“success”: false,
“errors”: [
{
“code”: 10000,
“message”: “Internal authentication error: internal server error”
}
]
}

This might be unfortunate coincidence, as Tunnel when it refreshes the connection, uses the API to do so, which is currently having issues.

1 Like

Much of the website functionality is not working. They appear aware. Can’t open a ticket in support - similar error - which is why everyone is coming here to post.

Hi I’m getting the above message. I have tried different browsers and even incognito mode without any lucks. I can’t even submit a ticket through the portal.

Please help. Thank you!

Internal authentication error: internal server error (Code: 10000)

please tell us what is going on
why we get this?

Please follow this status page for further updates.

6 Likes

I encountered this issue today but couldn’t contact Cloudflare Customer Support due to the same error. I think the auth error prevents me from submitting a support ticket.

I used Siteground hosting and I have Cloudfare subscription

Today I started to give Code: 10000 error.

When I use your diagnostic tool, Its says Dns seting but I never changed, Its like yesterday?

Please help me, thank you
(My website is: burakbulut.net )

2 Likes

Thanks for the extremely quick and prompt escalation.

4 Likes

Hi,
Via the Cloudflare portal i open dns, then select my site.

The sites dns records are not visible, and there is an error message popup at the bottom left of screen
“Internal authentication error: internal server error (Code: 10000)”

I am unable to manage our dns.

Is there currently a wider issue?

Getting this error immediately after logging in, and it continues when I try to view any of my DNS records. There are a couple of the same error in the community, but they all seem to get resolved internally after support gets involved.

It happened right after I added a new domain, not sure if its related.

I tried to open a ticket but because I’m on the free plan it just gets immediately resolved. Have tried removing cookies and incognito mode. Does anyone know what’s going on or what I can try?

Internal authentication error: internal server error (Code: 1000) all our DNS records are missing, some domains now pointing to unknown sites.

Tried from another computer as well same problem.

Posting here as I cant submit a ticket either, error is

There was a problem creating your ticket. Please try submitting again.

Any suggestions?

Internal authentication error: internal server error (Code: 1000) all our DNS records are missing, some domains now pointing to unknown sites.

Tried from another computer as well same problem.

Posting here as I cant submit a ticket either, error is

There was a problem creating your ticket. Please try submitting again.

Any suggestions?