I was able to publish my react app to Cloudflare workers.
I tried to add a custom domain to my worker but received the following message after 10 minutes:
This page worker.example.com is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert
I am not sure if I should continue to wait or if I have missed some steps.
- Successfully published react app to cloudflare workers using https://github.com/lappalj4/cloudflare-worker-cra/generate
- I created a CNAME record in the DNS menu item
- I entered my Github repo name and then the url for my cloudflare worker (without the https)
- I navigated to the Workers menu item in Cloudflare.
- For Route I entered my custom domain.
- For Worker I selected the worker for my app.