Error add user to database mysql

Dear community, I would like to create a new Wordpress site on a subdomain. I already have 3 users and 3 databases working (created years ago), however when I try to create a new one using cPanel, it works until a certain point.
I am able to create a new db, I am able to create a new user, however when I try to add user to db, then the error appears:

Error from MySQL query: (XID t266xf) The system received an error from the “MySQL” database “mysql”: ER_PASSWORD_NO_MATCH (Can't find any matching row in the user table) The system could not perform “GRANT” statements on the database “dbname_wp” for the user “username” due to an error: (XID t266xf) The system received an error from the “MySQL” database “mysql”: ER_PASSWORD_NO_MATCH (Can't find any matching row in the user table)

This happens if I use Wordpress Application manager, if I use MySql DB creation wizard or if I do it step by step with the MySQL database window. The only difference with the latter approach is that when using: “Add User To Database” in the moment of selecting privileges and granting them, it does not proceed. I select all privileges, then “make changes”, it loads for a second and then nothing happens.

Looking online in Cpanel support forums, people say to remove ```
grep skip-name-resolve /etc/my.cnf

So right now I am unable to use new MySQL db. And if I click phpMYadmin in Cpanel, I see I am not a root user so I can't change privileges, create users, etc. from there.

Could you please point me to the right direction?

I am sorry, this is not Cloudflare related. You should ask this question on Forums like Stack Overflow or Server Fault. Since you have been in the CPanel forums and got an advice what to, I’d try that.

I can’t go with the cPanel forum solution because I do not have that my.cnf file in that location.

In phpMYadmin I do not have root access so can’t solve it there either. I am not understanding how this can be solved if cPanel does not perform what it should?