Error 5403 Trying to activate CF Images bundle

I am seeing this error when trying to purchase the “Starter Bundle” for Cloudflare images. The error reads: “The given account is not valid or is not authorized to access this service (Code: 5403).” Oddly, the error appears after going through the purchase screens, and what appears to be a successful purchase. The purchase does no go complete through, and I get an email saying there was an error in the purchase.

I’m not sure how to understand this error or resolve it. I was using separate legacy Image resizing and Stream subscriptions, but cancelled them both to be able to switch to this new bundle. I have received email notices saying those former subscriptions have been cancelled and they do not appear in my list of active subscriptions.

This may be more of a billing issue, but that’s unclear also.

I would appreciate any advice. My site is currently not displaying images because I have a worker that relies on Image resizing.

Thank you.

Looking into it now

Sent you an email.

While investigating, I have temporarily disabled my worker that uses Image resizing. This will allow default host images to work again on my site. Less urgent now!

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.