Error 526 SSL invalid

Hello,
My website has been having problem.
I am getting the message Error 526 invalid SSL
My domain https://momkidlife.com

Please help. My website is not working.
Just to let you know. My SSL is full not full (strict)

Thanks
Rupali Paul

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

That’s an issue. It should be Full strict and you should make sure you have a valid certificate on your server, which does not seem to be the case either.

1. Switch to Full strict
  2. Fix your server certificate

It appears the certificate expired yesterday. You’d need to renew it.

1 Like

Hello ,

Thanks for your response.
I have changed it back to Full (Strict)
And I do have a valid certificate.
Please check the attachment.

Can you tell me how I can make my website work again.

Thanks,
Rupali

You don’t have a valid certificate. As I already mentioned your certificate expired yesterday and you need to renew that. Your screenshot only shows the proxy certificate.

Talk to your host and make sure that your certificate is renewed and the site will work again.

Hello,

Thanks for the response.
My website was bought on 21 Feb 2021, and got my SSL certificate for the whole year.
I don’t know why it is expired as it shows that it is still valid.

I checked on SSL checker also. Why would it expire if it is for whole year starting from Feb 2021 , the day I purchased my website hosting and domain from Blue host.
Also can u tell me what is proxy certificate?

Thanks
Rupali

I am afraid you need to clarify the certificate validity with your host. If that was a free certificate it typically is only valid for three months. You can also look into Cloudflare’s own Origin certificates.

As for the proxies, I’d suggest to check out support.cloudflare.com and #tutorials.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.