Error 525 SSL handshake failed with gitlab page


I have a web page hosted on GitLab Pages with a 1&1 domain backed by Cloudflare. Up to today (at least I noticed it today - last week it was definitely working) for 5 months everything has been working without any problems and I have not changed anything. Today, however, the web page keeps returning this error “Error 525 SSL handshake failed” only with the domain connected to Cloudflare.

I have tried to fix it with the various instructions found on Cloudflare and Gitlab, but nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.