Error 525 on merchantgivingproject.org

www.merchantgivingproject.org currently has an Error 525. I contacted Go Daddy who tell me it’s a Cloudflare issue. How can I get this resolved?

Click on “Pause Cloudflare on Site” from the Overview page, lower right corner, and wait five minutes to take effect. Then see if your site loads with HTTPS.

How do I get to the overview page?

dash.cloudflare.com

That seemed to have worked. Would you suggest I keep it this way indefinitely or unpause it tomorrow for example?

That certainly passes the test. The sooner you unpause it the better, except for the 525 error. If you unpause and it still has the error, open a ticket and post the ticket # here.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Well I just refreshed and received the 525 error again…still paused. So I suppose I will open a ticket…

If it’s paused, you shouldn’t be seeing a Cloudflare 525. Nevertheless, your server has a valid certificate for the site and Support should find out what that’s about.

Created ticket #2160855.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.