Error 525 first from India en Pakistan and now for our site

Hello all,

Yesterday our website symson[.]com showed an SSL handshake error to our Developers in Indionesia and Pakistan. Then since an hour ago, the website went fully offline and showed the SSL handhake to everyone.
I read something about this, but dont know exactly what to do.
https:// ntc.party/t/encrypted-dns-doh-dot-sni-block-in-indonesia/2315

The weird thing here is that our Developers can use the development enviroment of Webflow.

There has nothing been changed in our Cloudflare settings.

Tried this:
When I Google I see an answer that I can change the SSL/TLS encryption mode to Flexible and always use HTTPS ON. But when I do that, the site goes offline entirely and I dont even see the Cloudflare error.

Want to try, this:
On another Forum I read something similar about the SSL handshake. They contacted Support.
“Our DevOps contacted support and found out that Cloudflare changed certificate type or smth in that way. Asked to return everything back. That helped.”

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this error.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging. Looking at it now

1 Like

I do not see any SSL present in the origin as of now. or it is not replying to Cloudflare edge connections. Can you check at the origin webserver for the presence of an SSL certificate? I see following errors whey trying to connect to the origin

* error:14094438:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert internal error
* Closing connection 0
curl: (35) error:14094438:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert internal error
error: exit status 35

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.