Error 524 On Gravity Form Submissions

We recently have started having issues on our website propertyscoutsco.com, that when a form submission button is clicked the page times out and I receive an Error 524 from coudflare. If I disable Cloudflare on the site the forms work without any issues.

I am currently on Wordpress 5.4 and PHP version 7.3.11 which is the highest option available with InMotion Hosting.

My DNS records have been left exactly as they were imported from the host. I have also tried using both Flexible and Full SSL.

I am not the most technical person when it comes to these items, but would love some help figuring it out.

5xx errors come from the web host. You’ll have to ask their help in tracking this down. There’s a 90% chance they’ll see there’s nothing wrong at their end, but push back with info from this tip:

This is where my tech knowledge is limited, but why would the form work just fine if I disable cloudflare from the website and it doesn’t take very long to load at all?

Okay I am not sure what else to try. I chatted with Inmotion support for over an hour, and the issue continues to comback to cloudflare. They modified my php with the following:

max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 900
max_input_vars = 4000
memory_limit = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M

When I do not have cloudflare active the forms on the page work fine, and redirect to the confirmation pages. However as soon as I activate cloudflare again the form submissions/redirects time out. I have also tried in my DNS settings on cloudflare to turn off proxied for “A Name propertyscoutsco.com” and it still times out. Not sure what else to try here.

Also having an issue with Gravity Forms with the Stripe checkout skipping the Stripe checkout flow and activating the Gravity Forms confirmation screen for users on Chrome and Windows 10. There’s nothing in the logs, so it appears Cloudflare may be intercepting these requests or showing them the cache.

No solution, just confirming you’re not alone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.