Error 524 from CloudFlare

Hi,
My site was working well with CloudFlare, until I started experiencing Error 524 (A timeout has occurred). I thought it was from my hosting server, only to discovered after several troubleshooting that it was coming from CloudFlare. The moment I paused CloudFlare my site started working fine again.
I have waited for two weeks to see if the problem was due to maintenance, but no success when I activated my site on CloudFlare again this morning.

Your support is appreciated.

0 Likes

Without the domain name, we can’t test it, but a 524 means your server is taking longer than Cloudflare is willing to wait for data.

1 Like

Ok, sorry about that.
The site name is warrimarket.com

Hope to here from you.

0 Likes

Your server appears to be up but Cloudflare still cannot connect. Check if you have any firewall rules (or anything similar) on your server configured which could prevent Cloudflare from connecting. That seems to be the most likely reason at this point.

1 Like

This issue since to be cache related. If I purge every on CloudFlare my site will come up, if I try access another page it will display Error 524 again, if I purge every, it will work again. Any help will be appreciated.

0 Likes

It is highly unlikely the cache is involved. Have you tried what I suggested?

1 Like

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes