Error 524: a timeout occurred in wordpress

hello, I have this problem
Error 524: a timeout occurred
and i found this solution and i don’t know how to use it in wordpress?

If you regularly run HTTP requests that take over 100 seconds to complete (for example large data exports), move those processes behind a subdomain not proxied (grey clouded) in the Cloudflare DNS app.

can anyone provide me a tutorial or a way to help me with this problem

or there any solution to fix the error 524 without upgrade my plan to enterprise plan?

Thank you,

Which one?

Did you tried to upload something or tried loading some URL which needed so much time to be executed?

Are you using an official Cloudflare plugin for WordPress?

Kindly, if you already haven’t, try following the steps from below article:

Here’s an alternate method:

1 Like

First Thank you for responding

Which one?

If you regularly run HTTP requests that take over 100 seconds to complete (for example large data exports), move those processes behind a subdomain not proxied (grey clouded) in the Cloudflare DNS app.

Did you tried to upload something or tried loading some URL which needed so much time to be executed?

It’s appear sometimes and always appear when open plugins in wordpress

Yes, i use it.

it’s installed but i don’t login with email in it

and this my actual plan on digital ocean
CPU-Optimized / 16 GB / 8 vCPUs

Error 524 indicates that Cloudflare successfully connected to the origin web server, but the origin did not provide an HTTP response before the default 100 second connection timed out.]

Your origin web server maybe overloaded, causing connections to fail.
There may also be a long-running process hogging up your website’s resources, causing connections to timeout and fail.

If I may ask the website URL so I can see if I get the same error

Hope to hear back, THX

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.