Error 522 via smartphone

Hi
I have a site that is proxy under cloudflare.
When someone from out of my country try to access it via smartphone is getting error 522.
When I try to access it, it works ok.
Any idea?

BR
Shay

It may help to get a MTR or traceroute from the affected client in order to investigate, or to check with your hosting provider for the following (from Troubleshooting Cloudflare 5XX errors – Cloudflare Help Center):

• (Most common cause) Cloudflare IP addresses are rate limited or blocked in .htaccess, iptables, or firewalls. Confirm your hosting provider allows Cloudflare IP addresses.
  • An overloaded or offline origin web server drops incoming requests.
  • Keepalives are disabled at the origin web server.
  • The origin IP address in your Cloudflare DNS app does not match the IP address currently provisioned to your origin web server by your hosting provider.
  • Packets were dropped at your origin web server.

If none of the above leads to a resolution, request the following information from your hosting provider or site administrator before contacting Cloudflare support:

• An MTR or traceroute from your origin web server to a Cloudflare IP address that most commonly connected to your origin web server before the issue occurred. Identify a connecting Cloudflare IP recorded in the origin web server logs.
  • Details from the hosting provider’s investigation such as pertinent logs or conversations with the hosting provider.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.