So i just got started with cloudflare. I successfully set up my domain, walkda.tk, however I get the 522 error. I tried looking at all possible causes. According to Cloudflare:
- (Most common cause) Cloudflare IP addresses are rate limited or blocked in .htaccess, iptables, or firewalls. Confirm your hosting provider allows Cloudflare IP addresses.
- An overloaded or offline origin web server drops incoming requests.
- Keepalives are disabled at the origin web server.
- The origin IP address in your Cloudflare DNS app does not match the IP address currently provisioned to your origin web server by your hosting provider.
- Packets were dropped at your origin web server.
Option 4 is definitely not the case. Option 2 is not the case. Im not too sure about option 1 and 3. I used freenom to get a domain. I’m not sure how to trouble shoot either of these problems within freenom. Can anyone help?