Error 522 - Still getting after upgrading Google Cloud trial ended

HI,

I am a total beginner with no idea of technical details.
I got domain from namecheap & host from Google. Had used google cloud $300 free trial. It ended 4 days ago and I upgraded into paid version 2 days ago. Last time when I checked my website (6 days ago), it was working fine.

I am guessing the error is related to that I have not upgraded before trial ends & my website have not activated yet.

Is my assumption correct? If so, how long it takes my website to work normal?
If not, what other issue can be?

IP address & DNS seems all correct.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease help.

Thank you.

522s are covered at Community Tip - Fixing Error 522: Connection timed out.

Essentially your IP addresses are either not correct or are blocking Cloudflare’s requests. Does it work when you pause Cloudflare (main page bottom right)?

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply.
But how can I pause Cloudfare? What do you mean by main page bottom right?

Thanks.

The bottom right of the Overview screen on Cloudflare.

When paused, getting an error “The site cannot be reached”.

I dont have any firewall and the website cannot be reached from all different devices as well as different countries.

Then you have either a Hosting error, or incorrect DNS records.

That’s something you need to clarify with your host then. You should check if you have the right addresses and if you do why they do not respond.

The DNS seems correct.

My host meaning Google Cloudfare right?
Should i raise a ticket in order to contact them? (There was no “live chat” option like Namecheap. Could not find a way to contact them. Would you be able to direct me?

Thank you.

You paused it and it still did not work. That means it is an issue with your host and Cloudflare is not involved.

I would suggest you keep it paused and clarify it with your host and only unpause once everything works.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.