Error 522 from Europe, but works in Asia and America

How can I debug geolocation-based error like this? I read Community Tip - Fixing Error 522: Connection timed out but it seems that my situation can’t be applied to it as my server accepts all IPs by default, and there is no log in my side.

Domain?

rths.cf

Well, http://sitemeer.com/#rths.cf generally looks all right except for the UK, where it does return mentioned 522.

This typically is because of some firewall configuration on your server. Double and triple check that you do not have any such entries in place and if you can confirm that open a support ticket and maybe support can shed some light.

already did check my iptables:

# iptables-save |grep DROP
:INPUT DROP [2697510:600804872]
:FORWARD DROP [0:0]
:OUTPUT DROP [0:0]
-A INPUT -m state --state INVALID -j DROP
-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp ! --tcp-flags FIN,SYN,RST,ACK SYN -m state --state NEW -j DROP
-A INPUT -s 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0 -i eth0 -j DROP
-A INPUT -s 169.254.0.0/255.255.0.0 -i eth0 -j DROP
-A drop-lan -j DROP
-A fail2ban-SSH -s 46.105.175.148 -j DROP
-A fail2ban-SSH -s 139.219.15.178 -j DROP

so there are no CF IPs dropped from my side.

Possibly something before iptables. Also, you just checked DROP. Maybe something else in that configuration. Check out the full set.

But again, if you can absolutely confirm it is nothing on your side, you will need to open a support ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.