Error 522 error please help

I am encountering an Error 522 and now I can’t access my website www.cuestarsacademy.co.uk or my WordPress admin. I’m with Fasthosts and I can see my name servers are pointing to Cloudflare. In Cloudflare I understand my A records are matching what’s showing in my Fasthosts panel?

Whats your SSL mode on Cloudflare?

It was set to flexible, my hosts Fasthosts have asked to reset the name servers to them as the troubles began when I redirected them to Cloudflare. I have another website pointing to Cloudflare and this works perfectly. That said the domain is registered to 123reg and not Fasthosts.

When I point to Cloudflare, In my SSL error log I get… [Tue Jun 18 09:38:31.952390 2019] [ssl:warn] [pid 5097] AH01909: RSA certificate configured for cuestarsacademy.co.uk:443 does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Tue Jun 18 09:39:43.018775 2019]

Flexible is a bad choice and should be Full strict instead, particularly because you do appear to have a valid certificate in place.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.