Error 522- clear website cache from cloudflare end

Please I need the cache for renozan.com to be cleared from your end. My hosting support agent said only that will solve the 522 issue. If I do it from my end which I tried, won’t work. I’m guessing your end of clearing cache is much deeper. That’s all I am asking, for Cloudflare to clear my website’s cache from their end as soon as possible, I can’t have this error displaying to my visitors for long.

A 522 error typically happens when Cloudflare requests to the origin (your webserver) get blocked. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for troubleshooting ideas.

1 Like

I am aware, but they instructed me to request a cache clearing of my website from cloudflare’s end. I still asked them to look into if they’re blocking cloudflare but I’d rather leave no stones unturned.

There is no additional cache purge, clicking the one is the dashboard is a full complete cache purge.

I see. However, I talked about the “cloudflare being blocked” issue with my hosting provider and I’m being told that my A records are being pointed towards cloudflare and there’s a cloudflare CDN associated with my account. What they were basically saying is that cloudflare is the one hosting my website right now. I also had them confirm that they aren’t blocking cloudflare

not CDN, I meant DNS*

Which it’s not. Cloudflare is simply proxying the requests, they will see all the traffic coming from the IPs listed at https://www.cloudflare.com/ips, but if they do block or rate limit those (which is most definitely the case here) it won’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.