Error 521: web server is down
Error 521 occurs when the origin web server refuses connections from Cloudflare. Security solutions at your origin may block legitimate connections from certain Cloudflare IP addresses.
The two most common causes of 521 errors are:
- Offlined origin web server application
- Blocked Cloudflare requests
Contact your site administrator or hosting provider to eliminate these common causes:
- Ensure your origin web server is responsive
- Review origin web server error logs to identify web server application crashes or outages.
- Confirm Cloudflare IP addresses are not blocked or rate limited
- Whitelist all Cloudflare IP ranges in your origin web server’s firewall or other security software
This is from hosting
The server is up and responding to traffic. When I circumvent Cloudflare by
putting the domain and IP address in my /etc/hosts file the site resolves
as it ought to. You’re free to do this yourself or simply put the IP in a
browser to visit the site. Please note if you visit just the IP address of
a WordPress site it wont load the CSS so the site will look different, but
For some reason the connection between us and Cloudflare us broken. I don’t
see anything server-side which would point to it being a hosting issue. I’d
advise checking with Cloudflare to make sure your DNS is setup correctly.
It resolves on my ip 126.96.36.199
I removed the site then added it back and checked everything my email works but domain is not resolving please advise