Error 521 and 530

Hi everyone, contact because I can’t solve the problem with error 521. After transferring my domain to cloudflare, that error appears every now and then and I can’t navigate the administration. I have entered the certificates, I have checked the firewall of my host and everything is correct, I have also entered the dns of cloudflare but nothing appears every time the error. I also followed the guide on cloudflare but nothing. If anyone can help me do me a great favor.

On the dashboard when I perform the speed test I always get the error 530 how can I fix that too?

This is site https://cybeout.com

Error 521: web server is down

Error 521 occurs when the origin web server refuses connections from Cloudflare. Security solutions at your origin may block legitimate connections from certain Cloudflare IP addresses.

The two most common causes of 521 errors are:

• Offlined origin web server application
  • Blocked Cloudflare requests

Resolution

Contact your site administrator or hosting provider to eliminate these common causes:

• Ensure your origin web server is responsive
  • Review origin web server error logs to identify web server application crashes or outages.
  • Confirm Cloudflare IP addresses are not blocked or rate limited
  • Allow all Cloudflare IP ranges in your origin web server’s firewall or other security software
  • Find additional troubleshooting information on the Cloudflare Community.

Error 530

HTTP error 530 is returned with an accompanying 1XXX error displayed. Search for the specific 1XXX error within the Cloudflare Help Center for troubleshooting information.

Show me a screenshot of the error or errors

It is possible that this problem is generated by a plugin

For my host it says everything is ok on their side

Hello,

https://medium.com/@himanshuhk04/how-to-fix-cloudflare-error-521-server-down-2019-636440f1602

I noticed that my site’s CNAME isn’t really loading from what I see at DNS Checker - DNS Propagation Check & DNS Lookup

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.