Error 520 - Website was ok few minutes ago

Good afternoon.
I was creating a new page as I always do, nothing special, no major modification at all, only using DIVI.
I now have a Error 520 And I have no idea how to fix it. From the documentation, I checked the DNS on OVH and everything seems fine.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 6504d02b9a7d4c50

If you can be of any help, Thank You

Did you check out Community Tip - Fixing Error 520: Web server is returning an unknown error?

Yes, I did thank you The last thing I did lately was to add photos, I thought maybe the size was to big but even after deleting it the issue is still the same.

Thank you

The size of images should have nothing to do with it. It really is more of a network issue such as the ones mentioned in the article and that’s what you will need to check on your server.

You can also try to pause Cloudflare and check if the site still loads anyhow.

Hello Sandro, Thanks for the fast reply.
As soon as I pause Cloudfare I can access my website again. Any idea why would that be?
I guess it is just a communication issue between OVH and Cloudfare then?

Thank you

It will be some issue on your server side. I can only refer once more back to the original article, as that should contain hints to most of the fixes in such a case. I’d go through it one by one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.