Error 520 on editing post or pages

Hello,
I have a website www.rcobserver.com. Am facing an unusual error. When i try to edit any page or post, it shows error 520. On error 520 page it show that there is an error from the host. I tried calling godaddy customer support but they were unable to solve the problem. Please let me know what is to be done to rectify the problem. Becaue of this am neither able to make new post nor edit the old ones.

One more thing i noticed…when i click the edit option for post, the screen turns white and when i click on edit with wpbakery page builder it shows error 520.

Hope i’ll get some help on this platform.

Thanks,
Rahul

I find that Editing on WordPress is sometimes flagged as a suspicious operation by some Web Application Firewalls. I’m betting something at GoDaddy is blocking this action. GoDaddy is unlikely to troubleshoot this for you. All I can suggest is that you look through your server logs to see if anything shows up. And see if you can Whitelist Cloudflare’s IP addresses.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.