Error 520 Message

Hi my website (https://southcoastpropertysolutions.co.uk) does not work on the first attempt of loading and displays an error 520, web server returning unknown error message. After refreshing the page, the website usually then works.

Ray ID: 68fb551669ae5415

Please help

You currently have a security issue.

2257940 @MoreHelp

You still haven’t fixed your server certificate.

That’s what I’m trying to do but I don’t know how

I’d recommend to pause Cloudflare for now (Overview screen, bottom right), then talk to your host to get your site properly configured, and unpause Cloudflare only once it works.

It used to work fine though and I haven’t changed any configurations so I don’t know where the problem lies as I don’t know what’s changed. When I spoke to my host (Go Daddy) they said there were no errors at their end

As I mentioned, pause Cloudflare, then it is obvious what the issue is.

when I pause it my site does not load at all

That’s the point. Now proceed with

when cloudflare is unpaused though, won’t I have to change all the settings again to make cloud flare work?

No, right now you don’t need to bother with Cloudflare, you first need to get your site to work on its own. You need to talk to your host and get the site to load fine. Once it does you can unpause Cloudflare.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.