Error 520 is Showing in Pakistan Region

Error 520, Ray ID: 5cc11495eaf2ca80
Web server is returning an unknown error
What happened?
There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Hi All,
is there any Official member of Cloudflare community online who can help, I am facing this error on my 10+ domains in Pakistan. When i access them in any other region like Canada, USA, Netherlands or Germany these are all opening and working fine.

But when i Open my websites in Pakistan websites shows me error from 30-August-2020 Morning till today, please update me is there any issue with your Pakistan Region Data Centers or Routers or something else.

I hope someone will help me and address that issue.
Regards

Are these through the Karachi datacenter? You can find out by going to example.com/cdn-cgi/trace and check the colo location.

It should be pretty easy to replicate. To reach official Cloudflare support, go ahead and open a ticket, and then post the ticket # here.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.