Error 520 is Showing in Pakistan Region

Error 520, Ray ID: 5cc11495eaf2ca80
Web server is returning an unknown error
What happened?
There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Hi All,
is there any Official member of Cloudflare community online who can help, I am facing this error on my 10+ domains in Pakistan. When i access them in any other region like Canada, USA, Netherlands or Germany these are all opening and working fine.

But when i Open my websites in Pakistan websites shows me error from 30-August-2020 Morning till today, please update me is there any issue with your Pakistan Region Data Centers or Routers or something else.

I hope someone will help me and address that issue.
Regards

Are these through the Karachi datacenter? You can find out by going to example.com/cdn-cgi/trace and check the colo location.

It should be pretty easy to replicate. To reach official Cloudflare support, go ahead and open a ticket, and then post the ticket # here.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.