Error 520 from time to time on all websites

Hi.
All my WordPress websites are hosted on the same dedicated server and since 2/3 weeks ago they started to display the 520 Error. It’s impossible to replicate the error and download the HAR file because it doesn’t happen with a high frequency. I can open 100 pages without any problem and suddenly it is displayed the error. If I reload the page, it immediately works. As far as I experienced, it only works when I’m working the WordPress backend, editing the sites. I contacted Hostgator and they said it has to be Cloudflare to fix it.

As explained, I cannot replicate the issue so the best I could find in the error logs was this one:
[Tue Sep 07 07:14:03.830812 2021] [autoindex:error] [pid 13954:tid 47764501124864] [client 141.101.104.198:43490] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/garajau/public_html/images/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.php5,index.php4,index.php3,index.perl,index.pl,index.plx,index.ppl,index.cgi,index.jsp,index.jp,index.phtml,index.shtml,index.xhtml,index.html,index.htm,index.wml,Default.html,Default.htm,default.html,default.htm,home.html,home.htm,index.js) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive, referer: [binance.com]

Example of a website where this is happening: https://db.fifauteam.com

Websites are using Cloudflare since 6/7 years ago and have the latest updates, including WP 5.8.1, PHP 7.4.23. (tried different versions but still got the error). Also made a database cleanup, optimized WP tables, post-cleanup, re-cored websites, cleaned all caches (wp rocket, browsers and cloudflare), changed SSL option from Strict to flexible, turned ‘always on’ feature off, but with no success.

I saw that Cloudflare fixed a Error 520 issue a few weeks ago but, in my case, I still have the error.

Thank you.

@MoreHelp
ticket number 2253860

@MoreHelp
ticket number 2253860

join the party here - Error 520 from time to time on all websites

ticket number 2253860

ticket number 2253860

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.