Error 520 due to my mistake in nameserver

I accidentally changed my website name server and then i changed it back .now I’m having error 520
This is my my site aestheticneko.fun
Please let me know any solution , it will be big help for a starter like me :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi ,

Now your website is working fine with Cloudflare and it is showing registered at Namecheap so now all is well and your website is using Cloudflare nameservers as mentioned below
cass.ns.cloudflare.com.
damian.ns.cloudflare.com.

If you have any issues you can revert back .

Yes it is having Cloudflare name server but the site is not being loaded . It’s having error 520 .

This is your website right ?

Not Error 520

This site can’t be reached

www.aestheticneko.fun refused to connect.

Pause Cloudflare on your site and check .

Yes i actually tried doing that , but didn’t work .
Maybe i should wait one day after pausing before enabling ?

2022 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.

[Privacy Policy](javascript:void(0):wink:

Now Its working i think add a basic code and check

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Website Working</h1>
<p>.</p>

</body>
</html>

Ohh , but i dont really use a pc now , it’s broken . Now I’m doing in mobile phone. Plus i dont know how to add too . I hope you would tell me , thank you .

so you use wordpress for your site ?

Yes , I’m using wordpress.

Then go to wordpress and add some content to your site like its working just some text to see if it is working without Cloudflare

With my IP address I’m able to access it and add content but not with the domain name , page wasn’t loading .

ok . thats a bit confusing

The error is 520

Here’s Something that can help you .

Error 520: web server returns an unknown error

Error 520 occurs when the origin server returns an empty, unknown, or unexpected response to Cloudflare.

Resolution

A quick workaround while further investigating 520 errors is to either grey cloud the DNS record in the Cloudflare DNS app or temporarily pause Cloudflare.

Contact your hosting provider or site administrator and request a review of your origin web server error logs for crashes and to check for these common causes:

• Origin web server application crashes
  • Cloudflare IPs not allowed at your origin
  • Headers exceeding 16 KB (typically due to too many cookies)
  • An empty response from the origin web server that lacks an HTTP status code or response body
  • Missing response headers or origin web server not returning proper HTTP error responses

520 errors are prevalent with certain PHP applications that crash the origin web server.

Once try to remove your website on Cloudflare and see if all works fine then re-add it .

That’s all i can help you . Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Thank you , I’ll try removing Cloudflare and adding back

1 Like

did that work ?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.